The 2022/2023 Softball Association registration form is now available and open for registrations.
There are four steps to the registration process:
1. Register Players It is mandatory to upload a photo. Any player without photo ID on the Game Day app will not be eligible to play.
2. Approve Players Click here for a Quick Guide for Approving Registrations & Player Transfers
3. Enter your Teams
4. Assign Players to Teams
Through your Sporty website you can view your 2021/22 database of members, and you can email them with an invitation to re-register for the new season, or you can roll them forward yourself if you prefer.
It's easy to email members who registered with your club/school last season an invitation to re-register for 2022/2023 - see How to invite your database back to re-register. This saves people having to re-enter their details, instead they simply click on the invite link they are emailed, and it opens the 2022/2023 form prefilled with their last seasons details.
Send a link to your form to new members - see How to create a link to your form
Clubs can also use this registration form as your own registration form for players/officials to register with you directly if you wish. You have the ability to add additional fields to the form that are specific to you (eg uniform information). Any data in your custom fields are not passed to us but is securely available for you to use as an online database. This lets everyone's needs be met through the completion of one single webform so that you don't need to run a separate parallel registration/consent process.
Once up and running, Superforms lets you:
- Roll forward people from last season to the next
- Send a group email to everyone registered through this solution last season that lets them re-register for the new season with just one click
- Watch your online database grow as people register through your form
- Easily see who hasn't re-registered from last season so you can chase them if you wish
- Customise the input fields on your registration form to suit your needs
- Accept online payments (Click here for info on how to set this up)